Promoting an educational tour is a team effort! Discover different ways to get students, parents and community members involved.
Create opportunities for people to participate and build a strong community of educated, global citizens.
Bring everyone together and get people excited about the trip!
• PowerPoint: Prepare a fun, multimedia presentation filled with images and important details about the trip. PowerPoint allows you to convey all the essential information and engages your audience from start to finish.
• Flyers & Posters: Turn advertising into a class project! Have students create posters and flyers that display the date, time and location of the informational meeting, as well as basic information about the trip location and services included to help spread the word.
• Invitations: We provide multiple invite materials to send home with students and help increase attendance at informational meetings. Remember to include the date, time and location of the meeting, or consider including a copy of the flyer.
• Emails: Use our email sign-up sheet to keep parents, chaperones, travelers and community members in the loop with any upcoming meetings, deadlines and other trip updates.
• Social Media: Use our graphics to share on social media about upcoming meetings and deadlines.
Social media is a powerful networking tool for connecting students, parents and community members.
Allow everyone involved to engage in the experience! Before the educational tour, create a Facebook group for the trip.
Afterwards, showcase all the adventures and educational opportunities with the connections who were involved in promoting the trip. Maybe even start planning next year’s program.
We supply all the materials you need to promote a trip!